Thursday, April 8, 2010

I hate wind.

I left a committee meeting at the hill today and I literally couldn't catch my breath as I made my way from the building to the car! My car door, whipped open by the wind, hit me in the jaw.  I sat for a few minutes in the car, checking my phone before I took off, and I was certain the luggage rack had been ripped off the roof.

Is there anything we can do to prevent wind? If we send out an email forward to everyone in our address books and get everyone to stand on their porches and inhale simultaneously... okay, I'm grasping, but I HATE this stuff!

3 comments:

Pat said...

I was going to go with Dad to an open house at the new rehab center at Benefis West tonight. The wind changed my mind. I couldn't stand the thought. You didn't have a choice. How's your jaw?

Kate McCarthy said...

Our wind comes in July and August. I also hate it. I rubbed my own jaw when I read this. Hope yours is not still sore!

Unknown said...

I hate it more.

I sent a plea to Mother Nature a couple days ago. Either she didn't get my message, or I have absolutely no credibility.

I'm going with the former.

.... wait... did anybody else just hear that echo?