Friday, April 9, 2010

Genius, I tell you.

Pay day was today - payday for chores, that is. A month ago, the girls were getting $10 a week and I was a raving lunatic because I was begging... pleading...cajoling them to do chores... this week, the house has been peaceful AND tidy! I actually got the stiff-arm one day as I tried to empty the dishwasher, "No, mom - you sit down! I'll do it!"

I paid them for their week's GOOD work (and it WAS good - they did a great job!) McKenna made $8.50 and Josey made $9.40.

Genius.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Like I said last night, this is such a great idea. Too bad Kiran isn't older because my house needs a good cleaning.:o) I just keep thinking to myself...I will get this done when she is napping...but then I sit down at the computer or get busy doing something else & before you know it, she is awake again.