Monday, February 15, 2010

I am in hell.

Our cheerleadering coach quit on Saturday. Why do I care? Because, amusingly enough, I am "in charge of" cheerleaders at school (when I was told that when I was hired, my response was, "fold it.") We have two coaches, but one is out on maternity leave... I won't go into the gory details of how today went, meeting with cheer mothers (notice I didn't say cheer parents or cheer fathers...)

For the sake of amusement in the blogosphere, I will give you a quotation - something that came directly out of a cheer mother's mouth in my office this morning: "I am very upset! I have worked very hard on cheerleading for the past three and a half years."

Things can't really get better from here, can they?

5 comments:

Pat said...

Oh my Lord! You have quite a juggling act: school website and cheer mothers. Maybe you could put the cheer mothers to work on the website for 3 1/2 years. You'd have them off your back for at least that long!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry, Susan, did you hear me laughing on accident from over here?

hee.

Unknown said...

i'm speechless... and that never happens...

Unknown said...

okay... here it is ... you're probably gonna learn something from this ...

that's all i got.

Me. said...

I'm sure I'll have something else to report after meeting with the coaches, girls, and parents ..er... mothers this afternoon... something that will be giving me a headache, but will hold true entertainmnet value here. Stay tuned.