Sunday, December 27, 2009

Every corn-ner...corner.

I love it when the girls and I hang out and just giggle ourselves silly. So often, with their ages what they are now, someone is moody so two of us are yucking it up and someone is sulking off in the corner (and sometimes that "someone" is me!) There is just a LOT of estrogen in the picture these days, so the rare moments when all cylinders are firing simultaneously are PRECIOUS! This weekend was one of those times.

We snuggled in bed, ate popcorn, and watched Taylor Swift on an SNL rerun on Saturday... we cracked up at Taylor Swift's musical monologue... could anyone who ISN'T that cute get away with that?? I keep hoping she is someone who will maintain her class so I'm okay with my girls loving her!





...later in the show, this skit cracked them up... I don't watch The View enough to know if the blond actress nailed the Elisabeth Hasselbeck co-hostess/character well, but her comments about H1N1 (and the way she delivered them) were hilarious. The girls are still repeating lines from this skit...

No comments: