Thursday, May 29, 2008

Polyester pants to potting soil.

I put thank yous in teachers' mailboxes for filling out the Spring Faculty Advisory Survey. I have such a hard time remembering to do "niceys" like that... maybe it's because I don't care that much when I get one... I have to be better at remembering to thank people and give them credit for even the little things they do.

I told the teachers I would draw for prizes from among the people who had filled out the survey. I got a couple of things at Shopko including a Shopko gift certificate. I emailed everyone saying I had drawn for prizes and included a bit about each prize... I wrote:

  • Mary Lou - Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares (I know, I TOLD you they'd be fabulous!)
  • Ryan - A pack of G2s (If you haven't used these pens, you should start!)
  • Kelly - $10 gift certificate to Shopko (Socks & CDs, puppy chow or potting soil... Shopko really has it all!)

I was going to write "from polyester pants to potting soil - Shopko has it all..." but I was sure I'd get someone who would say I wasn't being kosher with our retail neighbors...

No comments: